Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wet n Wild Wild Shine Polish in Rain Check Review & Swatch

Hello, hello everyone. Um okay went to a recent random Walgreens run and found the Wet n Wild polishes everyone seems to be talking about. They were all the way at the bottom of the Wet nWild stuff but man were they gorgeouss!! I figured for only .99 cents I should get one or two to try them out. I was amazed at how high quality these were for a .69 cent polish (it was on sale yay!) and I am in love with this polish!


I suck at describing things but i'll do my best, its like a really pretty grayish blue with purple reflect and i can't stop looking at it its so pretty! This was three coats by the way, probably could have gotten away with two, and with no top coat.


Love it!! <3 and I have one more that I will probably swatch soon and show you guys. I will def pick more of these up, Amazing color, Amazing price!

Stay beautiful!

xoxo

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment